Thanks for purchasing one of my premium themes. I will do my best to assist you with any issues & bugs related to the use of my themes as soon as possible. Regretfully I cannot provide support for customizations or 3rd party plugins. Read the full support policy.

HomeForumsInovadoFooter Widgets Width

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jonassj 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Seantpl

Hello there.

Currently, the footer allows 4 widgets (25% width given per widget).
    If I would only like to use 2 widgets in the footer, each having equal amount of width space (50% each), how do I achieve this?

Thanks for looking into this.

minti
    Admin

Hey there,

just open framework/inc/sidebars.php and change line 29 to this:

'before_widget' => '
    ',

Cheers,
    minti

Eva Adell

Hi, this works also for change the with of the infobar?, and where can I found the document sidebars.php?

Thank you

minti
    Admin

Hey Eva,
    yes this also works with the infobar. If you have a little patience, I just uploaded the version 1.05. which lets you select the column width of the footer & infobar from the Theme Options.

Hopefully it will get approved in the night, just check the Inovado Description Page, I will write an info there when it’s ready!

Cheers,
    minti

Eva Adell

Thank you for the upload minti, how can I update my theme?

minti
    Admin

Just download the Theme again, update instructions are in the zip-file

Cheers!

flukit

Hello there.

my problem seems inversely, have 2 widgets in the footer (50%, each) how do 4 widgets (25% width per widget)

Thx for looking into this.

minti
    Admin

Are you on the latest version? You can now choose the columns for footer and infobar in the Theme Options!

Cheers,
    minti

jonassj

Hi,

Im having trouble with the footer:
    When putting 4 widgets in the footer it displays 3 and the 4th is underneath. Please see attached http://www.lighthousemedia.dk/cases/inovado.png

Shouldn’t the css be 25% and not 300 px?

Thanks.

Jonas, http://www.lighthousemedia.dk

Mel

I don’t see that problem on the website you linked to… can you maybe open a new thread and specify?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.